Yuva is a youth leadership development initiative of Young Indians.
Its vision is to “Synergize Students and their Energy for Positive Action”. Young Indians involves students from schools and colleges around the country to involve them in leadership, personal development and nation building activities.
Yi Yuva envisions connecting students to the community, the country at large and working towards a movement for “ Nation Building“. This is done by the formation of the “Yuva” in institutions with this broader objectives.
Why Join YUVA?
- Recognition to Institution
- Opportunity to Interact/Network with Entrepreneurs & Professionals from diverse background
- Leadership, Skill Building , Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- An Experience on Leadership through Leadership Program
- Invaluable Motivation for Young Minds to see how other Young achievers are making a difference
- A unique Networking Opportunity with Peers across the country and worldwide
- An opportunity to participate in all major Yi events
- Leadership module and training session for student coordinators
As a part of Yuva , various modules would be held at your institution. These would include
- Talks from Yi on Email Etiquettes/ Resume Building or Social Media Management / Image Building etc
- Developing skills as Conflict resolution or Time and stress management or Public Speaking
- Engaging Leaders through interactions
- Awareness on sensitive topics like health or addiction or respecting womenhood etc.
- Students would also be a part of ongoing Yi Initiatives towards Swacch Bharath, have an opportunity to attend leadership camps and internships through Yi/CII organisations.
- As a part of our initiative to trigger Entrepreneurship & Innovation visits to innovation centres and industries would be arranged.
- Yi Bangalore conducts an annual start up challenge – YUSTART , you would be eligible for discounted fee to attend the same.
Write to us at email@example.com and we will revert to you.